Sunday, May 23, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

I have officially accepted the fact that Mother's Day will always be a little bitter sweet for me. I don't want it to be that way. And fight really hard to not let it be that way. But that is my reality. I miss my mom. I wish she was here. And she should be here. However, what reigns me back in, are my 3 angels that God gave me to give me a purpose in life. I have felt uncertain about a lot of things lately: my career, my faith, relationships with friends, life in general, where to live, etc. But one thing could not be anymore clear--I was made to be a mom. It is my most proud job. I cannot wait for summer so I can spend all of my time with the kids. We are going to make so many memories. 

Joe and the kids really went out of their way to make Mother's Day special. They all wrote me Mother's Day cards. They made my favorite breakfast. And they got me flowers for outside. Uncle Austin even took Baine and Bond to get mother's day flower baskets. It was all so thoughtful and sweet. Of course to make my day. I wanted pictures by the tulips in Pella. It only took 865 tries, but we finally got a few decent ones :)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment