Thursday, January 30, 2020

Attack of Influenza B

Unfortunately, Influenza B hit Baine and Piper this winter. They were both down and out for a total of 2 weeks. Which meant a lot of snuggles, kleenex, ibuprofen, and quarantine. The snuggles was the best part. They both just wanted to be held and watch movies---I think I could handle that anyway :) I am very thankful (knock on wood) that Beau didn't get sick. He stayed with Grandma Chelle and Grandpa Scott for over a week so he would stay healthy. He may or may not have gotten spoiled with gourmet breakfast everyday, smoothies, and movie nights with popcorn. He wasn't as excited to come home as I wished ;) Moments like this, I am so grateful to have family right here to help out. I couldn't imagine doing this with no family around. 
Happy to report, as of now, we are back at 100% healthy in the Pierson house! Hopefully this was our only case of the flu this winter and we are good to go from here on out. 











No comments:

Post a Comment