Wednesday, June 19, 2019

My Summer Trio


Summer is here, which is exciting, but also incredibly exhausting for this mama. It is a hard transition every summer going from working full time, to all of a sudden being home full time. Most days I love it, but to be honest, other days I am eager to get out of the house and be back at work. I know I am blessed to have the best of both worlds (work full time with an income and be on the same schedule as my kids), but there is such a sense of worth when I am giving back to my students and community. To put it simple, I know I am not cut out to be a full time stay at home mom. However, I love being with my kids. As much as they can drive me crazy and literally make me want to scream, they are my crazy animals and I wouldn't want it any other way. Okay, maybe less fighting, hitting, crying, whining, pooping in diapers, asking me 24/7 for something, but other than that, I wouldn't have it any other way ;) Here's to another summer home with my kiddos. And if you don't hear from me, know that I am not okay and yes you should check on me and the kids. HAHAHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment