Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Random Memory: Hospice Fundraiser

Brook and I have been missing our mom quite about the past couple of weeks, so I was going through pictures of her. I came across this picture, and I started laughing SO HARD....

About 4 1/2 years ago (Baine was just a couple weeks old), Mom, Brook and I went to the Hospice fundraiser (at least I think it was for hospice) at William Penn. They were doing a silent auction to help raise money that night. I remember Brook and I walking around first, without mom, and putting our names/her name down for several items we really wanted. I remember there were these two paintings from 804 Decor that I wanted so badly, and I kept running up to check to see if I had been outbid. My mom finally saw I had put her name down on them, and caught me for bidding on them ;) I remember Brook and I dying laughing because I almost go away with it :) 

This picture is one of my favorites of my mom. This was before she really started to feel ill. Before she ached in pain every single day. She was excessing 3 times a week at Mary's---and doing planks longer than I was! She was in great shape, and enjoying every minute of her life. I want to always remember her this way the most. Remember that smile that would without a doubt, light up any room she would walk into. Her laugh that was so contagious. And most definitely, her love for God and her family. 

Love you mom, and I won't ever forget any of these memories. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment