Thursday, March 21, 2019

St. Pete Beach Vacation

Joe and I were in Florida last week for spring break, and to mainly be down there for Dena's wedding. We decided to take a few extra days to have some mommy/daddy time--which was desperately needed. St. Pete will always be special to us for two main reasons: 1) it is the place where Joe told Josh he was in love with me and knew he wanted to marry me and 2) it is the spot where we actually were married :). Joe and I stayed at a new resort, Hotel Zamora which was AMAZING. The weather could not have been more perfect, our flights and travel went smoothly, and Joe was able to rent his dream "dad car". Overall, it was amazing.
















The exact spot on the beach where we said "I do"



Eating at the Rooftop Spinning Restaurant from the hotel at our wedding 










No comments:

Post a Comment