Thursday, August 16, 2018

Giving Credit, Where Credit is Due

I do not show Joe enough appreciation or gratitude for all that he does for me and our family. He is our main provider, our glue, our balance, our stable piece of mind, and our peacekeeper around here. He can drive me crazy and even tick me off more than anyone else on this Earth, but he also is my best friend who is loyal to me and would never betray me or our family. This past year has opened my eyes more (and heart if that was even possible) to realize how important Joe is to me and my family.

Joseph Aaron, you are my soul-mate. We may fight way too much, and often due to my craziness ;). But yet you stay at my side and continue to cherish me and our children. You have been part of my saving grace this past year, most definitely. You try to make my gloomy days brighter. You do everything in your power to give your family what we need/want. You know that our relationship comes first before our children (as we both agree it should). And you most definitely are annoyingly kind to EVERYONE!!! (even people I may disagree with). But, that is one of your best traits. You wouldn't hurt a fly intentionally. You are always trying to smooth things over in our family. And on days where I am at my worst, you still love me. God most certainly knew what he was doing by having you at my Uncle Jerome's birthday party 8 1/2 years ago. The rest is truly history. I love you, I adore you, and I don't tell you enough. I want this to be a reminder to our children to always show your spouse gratitude and appreciation in life. I make this my vow to do a better job of that. Thank you for being you, and for all that you do for us. We love you 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment