Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Gulf Shores Trip

A couple of weeks ago I went to Gulf Shores with my two good friends, Amanda and Kim. We had been talking about doing another girls trip for awhile, and since we all love it down there, we decided to splurge and go for a mini-vacation. It was perfect timing for me---to get out of town a few days before the 1-year anniversary of my mom's death. It was amazing to get away from stress and responsibilities to try and relax and not think so much. Kim and I went house hunting with Amanda, and we are both exited for her new purchase of a house down there so we can take full advantage of it ;). We had the best time together, and I am simply grateful for these two friends who have been there for me non-stop, especially the past year.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment