Friday, February 23, 2018

Piper Collins: 1 Year Old

Piper Collins, I cannot believe you are 1 year old. You were just in my belly yesterday weren't you?! You are one amazing baby. You have been our easiest baby so far, and you're brothers were already easy babies to start with! As much as I wanted you to be a boy, there was a reason why I had a girl... why I NEEDED a girl. You have been my saving grace this year. You were everyone’s light in the storm this past summer and you most definitely are what helped keep me alive and moving forward. After losing my own mom and knowing what an inseparable bond we had together, I now know why God wanted me to have a daughter of my own. You are her legacy in me. You are so loved, Piper Collins, and needed more than you will ever know. 

You didn't have the best birthday as you were in the hospital with Pneumonia. You were struggling with breathing and getting enough oxygen. But after being in the hospital for 3 days, we were able to bring you home!

At 1 year old you are:
-weighing 23 pounds (you lost some weight in the hospital)
-wearing 18 month clothes
-size 5 shoes
-size 3/4 diapers
-nodding for yes and no :)
-says mama, dada, and papa
-sleeping 13+ hours still every night
-eating anything and everything in sight!
-drinking whole milk like a champ
-walking everywhere!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment