Monday, November 13, 2017

Family Bonding Time

This has been a hard year on our family, me especially. I never talk about it, but I suffered PPD with Piper and was still battling it when my mom passed. Then everything has just compiled into one big cluster-you know what. From my own suffering and demons that I am fighting, our family has been suffering due to it. My patience is thin. I have no energy to do the things I would normally do. I have no drive to do fun things. I have nothing left in my to be giving my family my all, especially Joe. So the past few weeks we have definitely been putting house work and cleaning off so we can just try and relax at night and spend time together when we are able to. I hope the kids will always know how much I love them and this is just a phase I am battling through, or at least I hope. 













No comments:

Post a Comment