Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Thanksgiving was quite the event this year.  We were able to see most of our family and spend a lot of quality time with cousins.  Joe and I hosted one Thanksgiving at our house and we loved seeing all the kids playing together and getting to spend time with one another. We always take for granted the life we have, and that is something I am really trying to work on. We have so much to be thankful for, I need to sometimes slow down, stop and remember what is really important. Joe and I are so blessed to have our family and with a new baby on the way, I cannot wait to watch our family grow.

Beau worked on puzzles most of the night :)






Beau is SO GOOD with Regan. He loves to play with her and help take care of her :)
He wanted to fall asleep holding her hand, and they both did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment