Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Baby #3 Announcement!

Joe and I are so excited that we are pregnant with Baby #3.  Beau and Baine, mostly Beau, are also anxious beyond words for Baby to get here!  Beau came running into the house the other day saying, "oh mommy, I'm so excited for this baby. I've been waiting forever for it!".  It made my day :) Joe and I have always wanted a big family and we feel extremely blessed to be pregnant again. I just pray this pregnancy is better than Baine's, and baby is healthy!

February 17, 2017 is our due date right now.  I am almost 19 weeks pregnant, feeling great, and not gaining as much weight as I did with Beau or Baine (but I'm sure that will change fast!).  I am measuring about 3-4 weeks farther along that I really am. Baby is moving like crazy already, and Beau was able to see baby move in my stomach for the first time last night. His eyes were as big as could be!  He also told our babysitters Friday night that a baby got in his mommy's tummy because she ate it...oh Beau! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment