Thursday, April 14, 2016

Star of the Week

Last week, Beau was Star of the Week at school. This means he was in charge of treats, and bringing in a poster that had pictures of all of his favorite things, and he was able to bring a guest on Thursday.  I was so excited when he told me he wanted mommy to be his guest! I normally am not able to endure the excitement in school for him. Joe is the one who takes him to pre-school, and Michelle picks him up everyday and they have their special date over lunch. I don't get to do any of it :( As much as it breaks my heart, I will take any of the little moments I can get! Beau showed me all around his school (even though we have been there 2 years now) and went through and explained all of his pictures on his poster.

Miss Richelle asked him a few questions:
"Beau, do you have any nicknames?"
-"No. But my daddy calls my baby brother JUNIOR!"
"Beau, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
-"A doctor like Dr. Posthuma!"
"Beau, what is your favorite color and your favorite food?"
-"Blue. And I like pizza with chips on it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment