Monday, April 6, 2015

Wedding Anniversary

For our anniversary this year, it was a little less of celebrating, and more of recovering :).  The night before our anniversary, Joe had come down with a nasty virus and we spent the night in Pella at Urgent Care.  So for the next three days, Joe was in bed and did nothing but sleep.  He spent our anniversary in bed sleeping, and I spent our anniversary by sleeping with the boys in their room, and after they fell asleep, I binge-watched re-runs of the Real Housewives of New York.  Normally, I would have thought this would have truly bummed me out.  But this year, I was perfectly content staying home with my boys :).  Joe and I are always on the go it seems, and hosting parties of some sort; it was nice to just stay home with no company and nothing to do.

Maybe we will celebrate our anniversary now that he is finally feeling better, or maybe we won't.  Either way, all I know is how grateful I am for everything we have had in our past 4 years of marriage.  Cheers to many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment