Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Baby

Baine, you are all smiles and giggles these days.  Whenever I walk up to you, or anyone for that matter, you have a smile that takes over your face.  You are on an amazing schedule and you stick to it!  Sleeping 11-12 hours at night has been a blessing to us :).  You absolutely adore your big brother, Beau.  When you two are laying in mommy's bed, Beau is normally watching TV while you just look at your brother like he means the world to you.  Baine, your giggles make all of my stress go away whenever I hear it.  I just cannot believe that you are almost four months old already.  I want you to stay my little baby forever!  We love you so much Baine-Joe and we are loving watching you grow everyday :)
Papa and She-She took this photo of you when they had you over the first time ALONE :)  They definitely spoiled you rotten that day with nothing but constant attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment