Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break!

Our spring break was VERY short this year, only a long weekend :(.  While we didn't go anywhere or visit the tropics like most people, we did make the very best out of our time together!  Beau and I went to the park and he just LOVES playing on the swing sets--which is why we need one ASAP! :)  It was also Aunt Brookie's birthday, so we spent Thursday night celebrating her special day with dinner at Nana and Den-Den's!  It was actually the first Saturday and Sunday in a LONG time that we had absolutely no plans, and just spent time at home and lounged all day.  It was just what we needed!
I absolutely love my job, and never thought I would ever want to be a stay at home mom, but after having Beau all to myself for this long weekend, it definitely made me realize even more that I wish I could spend all day with him!  He is at such a fun age right now and even though he is very ornery, he is getting to be so sweet!  Beau definitely knows what to say or how to act to get his way ;).  A lot of people complain about the "horrible 2's" and yes I agree, they can be horrible at times, I honestly just love this age Beau is at! 

No comments:

Post a Comment