Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Two Year Updates

Lately, Beau has been able to count to ten!  We honestly couldn't believe it the first time it happened.  At his 2 year check up, Beau was LITERALLY off the charts for height, 96% for head circumference, and jumped to 84% in weight!  He is over 36 inches tall weighing in at 33 pounds :)  He is a growing boy, that's for sure!

Here are some of the things Beau can do at age TWO:

-Count from 1 to10
-Tell you how old he is "I'm twoooo"
-Let the dogs in and out to do their "duties"
-Feed the doggies
-He sleeps in a big boy bed now!
-He lost his binky the night of his birthday and has NEVER asked for it since
-Best friend is still Bryce
-Can do half summersaults
-LOVES his tractors
-Newest love, reading books...and lots of them!
-Always requests juice as soon as he wakes up
-When he is in trouble, he cries for Nana....not fair!
-Loves to tell me that he wants to see "Brookie, Ausin, and Banxie today"...he truly loves them!
-Unfortunately, Beau still loves Barney! haha
-I'm sure I am missing some things, but he is growing up so fast I feel I can barely keep track! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment