Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

We were very busy celebrating the 4th of July this year.  We try our best to always keep it fair and equal by seeing all of our parents, and Beau of course LOVES getting all of that attention from his grandparents in that time.  On the actual 4th, we went to Rathbun boating with Joe's family and some of our friends.  It was the perfect day!  On Friday, my dad and Shari wanted to take Beau up to the car show Musco was hosting at our Osky mall.  Needless to say, Beau was in 7th Heaven.  He sat in Papa Gene's car the whole time trying to show it off.  Saturday was a nice, relaxing day at my mom's to enjoy her pool.  It is so peaceful to just swim while being surrounded by beautiful corn/bean fields.  She (my mom) definitely has her own Utopia!  While swimming at my mom's, Beau decided to be extra brave and go down the slide and off the diving board by himself.  We couldn't believe how great he did in just one day! 

I feel as if we were so busy during this holiday that I failed to take any pictures.  But I did get videos of Beau swimming.  Don't mind him wearing Banx's pink floaty :)




No comments:

Post a Comment