Saturday, February 23, 2013

Forever Grateful

This morning as I was getting ready to go to work---yes I had to work on Saturday for a make-up snow day, ugh!---I was looking out the windows in the living room and the view was just amazing.  Fresh, white snow covered the ground and the sun was just glistening.  This made me realize how blessed Joe and I truly are, and I never really expressed my gratefulness enough about our new house.  All of our parents played a huge role in helping us get moved in to this house and I truly am grateful.

Mom and Dennis--thank you so much for helping make our house beautiful!  Mom you did an AMAZING job on our woodwork and I know no one could have done a better job!  Dennis, thank you for letting mom be gone so much to work at our house when she could have been home helping you in the field, etc.  Thank you!!!

Dad and Shari--thank you so much for helping out by watching Beau while we moved in or worked at the house, for helping us clean, and dad for helping Joe build the house!  Whenever we needed someone to watch Beau for an hour or a night, you two were there always willing and wanting to help.  Thank you, both of you!

And last but of course not least, Scott and Michelle---where do we even begin thanking you two??  You two have been so amazing to us and so generous, we will forever be grateful to you.  You have made an amazing, beautiful house for us and I still am in awe as to how gorgeous it turned out!  I know we can be bad at thanking you and showing our appreciation, but know that we truly are and  I know we are so blessed to live in a house like we do! 

And of course, my wonderful husband.  Joe, you have spent so much time and so many late nights working on building this beautiful new house that has become our home.  I know it was hard on you to be gone from us, but Beau and I are so grateful to you!  I don't know of many husbands that can build their family a house like this---you and your dad are the most talented and gifted men I have ever met!  I love you and am forever grateful that God blessed me with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment