Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Very, Merry Christmas

This year's Christmas was/is a very busy holiday season for us--we have eight different Christmas gatherings to attend! 

Sunday, we had the Converse Christmas.  It is always a good time when we get together and I just love how close our family is with one another.  Good food, great family time, even better memories.  I know Grandma Peggy was laughing right along with us all night and joining in on family jokes.
  
"Converse" Cousins
The "Veldhuizens"

Best Friends

 On Christmas Eve, we had Scott and Michelle's Christmas and also my dad's Christmas (very busy day)!  With all of the running around we had been doing the past couple of days, it had finally gotten the best of poor Beau.  He became terribly sick.  Even though he was not feeling well, he was still excited to open presents!


He was so worn out and ready to sleep for the rest of the day!

Beau LOVED his new truck from Grandpa and Grandma Pierson!

Uncle Joe and Banx were worn out too at my dad's so they decided to take a short snooze :)


The "Fynaardts"

My mini Prince Charming

On Christmas Day, we had more family gatherings to still attend.  Scott and Michelle still had Michelle's family at her house, and we also my my mom's Christmas.  Poor Beau was still under the weather, but he was such a trooper! 

  
Never a dull moment with these two!


                                                                                        I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  This year was such an amazing and blessed year for Joe and I and we are so grateful for everything!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment