Thursday, May 24, 2012

First Year of Teaching: Check!

This has been such an amazing year of teaching for me!  I was truly blessed to work in such a great school, with wonderful co-workers, and AMAZING students.  Each and every day I was excited to go to work---not too many people can say that about their jobs.  I loved getting to know all of my students and not only teaching them fundamentals of mathematics, but of life as well!  I will truly miss them over the summer.  But I couldn't have had such a wonderful year of teaching if it weren't for my mentor, Stacey.  She was wonderful and kept me going!  So "Thank you Stac!".  Yesterday (our last day of school) the kiddos decided to write me "good-bye" notes all over my boards.  Some of the messages really touched my heart...




No comments:

Post a Comment