Monday, February 13, 2012

One Busy Baby!


As we have always said about my niece, Banx, "she is very busy!"  Well, it looks as if Beau is following in his cousin's footsteps, or trying to :)  Lately he has been very active in: trying to roll over, talking non-stop!, jumping, standing when you hold him, and now he loves his Johnny Jumper!  Joe and I have to keep him entertained with something for him to do...if we don't--he'll let us know we're not doing a good job! :)

If you can tell, this is supposed to be a "jumping" seat.  However, daddy thought it would be fun to turn it into a swing for Beau.  So as I come walking towards Beau's bedroom, I find Joe on the floor pushing Beau.  Even though I was a little frantic at first, Beau absolutely loved it!  Looks like we have our hands full!

No comments:

Post a Comment