Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Mini-Me

Today was a pretty crazy day.  My students had a test that I thought was going to be challenging, so I was already in a bit of "stress" mode throughout the day.  Then at noon, I realized I had a meeting right after school!  I had no back-up plan for Beau, and Joe is very busy at work and at our new house right now, so he couldn't help.  So I did what any mommy would do....I picked up my son from daycare, and he became my little tag-along at my meeting.  Good thing my meeting was with amazing teachers who didn't mind and our curriculum director who absolutely LOVES Beau!  He was talking to everyone throughout my meeting and giving his opinion on grading papers and assessments.  He already is speaking his mind...oh, no! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment